Tag Archives: recovering

HMRC Notice 701/57 (November 2012): Health Professionals and Pharmaceutical Products

VAT and healthcare is a special interest are a for me. I have been asked for some general advice regarding health professionals and pharmaceutical products. If you have a problem, generally in the first instance you should refer to HMRC’s … Continue reading

Posted in Tax and Accounting News | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment